Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ask the STEAMER?

Dearest Steamer -

It is clear from this fine blog that the Steamer roster is loaded with relationship experts. I have been in sort of a dry-spell. Pursuant to guy code, I will not share the length of the dry spell and throw that karma on others.

I kicked around the thought of the Mark Grace calling card - some slump busters. There are a bunch at our post-game bar. But the more I thought about it I was thinking: on-line dating.

How does that idea sound to The Steamer?

Sincerely, Stanley Anhydrous

** We will have our dating expert, Bocephus, answer this one.
Stan - Yes, jump forward my man. It's sort of like a goal drought where you are "gripping the stick" - so to speak. You need to start firing and up your game. Get out there and work it!
One piece of advice - doing your application is important - please see below......
Later - B

No comments: